The UKBGF Junior and Youth Academy is committed towards greater participation in the game at the youth level, under 26 years. Our main aim is to encourage and support young players into Backgammon, promoting the game as a mindsport, and building an infrastructure accessible to schools, clubs, national and local events, and other initiatives.
Through its membership, the UKBGF has access to some of the strongest players, Grandmasters, and teachers, and is working closely with the World Backgammon Federation to raise awareness of the game to a new generation of players, offering online seminars, events, and incredible opportunities to improve and receive recognition through a certification scheme.
As we work to develop this new initiative we will be making announcements via social media and will update this page with all relevant information and advice.
For further information, comments, queries, corrections and additions please email email@example.com
- New to backgammon – Rules / Downloadable board
- Backgammon in schools – Club grants
- Youth events – national and local
- UK Youth Teams – U26 / U16?
- WBGF Junior & Youth Academy
- Backgammon lessons, online seminars and other learning resources
- UKBGF Youth Road-map – Certificates of achievement